CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
This is a general course in managing diversity applicable to various fields of psychology and other health care and welfare services.
Overall objectives of the program
The overall objectives of the training are to enhance the knowledge and ability to manage diversity in rendering psychological services. The program will focus on aspects such as race, gender, age, class, culture, religion, sexual orientation and ethnicity.
- Psychology practitioners
- Psychology professionals
- Psychology students Counseling professionals
- Counseling practitioners
- Students in Counseling
- Other related and interested practitioners, professionals & students
- Book: Beyond Race and Gender by Roosevelt Thomas, JR
- Mpofu, E. (2002). Indigenization of the psychology of human intelligence in Sub-Saharan Africa. http://www.ac.wwu.edu/%7Eculture/Mpofu.htm
- Sternberg, R. J. (2002). Cultural explorations of human intelligence around the world. http://www.ac.wwu.edu/%7Eculture/Sternberg.htm
- Altarriba, J., Basnight, D. M., & Canary, T. M. (2003). Emotion representation and perception across cultures. http://www.ac.wwu.edu/%7Eculture/altarriba2.htm
- Tyler, F. B. (2002). Transcultural ethnic validity model and intra-cultural competence http://www.ac.wwu.edu/%7Eculture/Tyler.htm
The examination for this course consists of 30 multiple-choice questions. INSTANT FEEDBACK! Candidates must complete the examination within 90 days from the date of registration. Three attempts are allowed without having to pay additional registration fee. After 90 days or 3 unsuccessful attempts at the examination, candidates are required to pay another registration fee. You may download the examination and do it leisurely off-line and then enter it online at your convenience. There is no restriction of how long you may sit for the examination.
A minimum of 70% is required for successful completion of the course. A certificate will be awarded to those who achieve this goal.
Proof of Completion
Upon completion of the course you will be awarded a certificate. The certificate will be e-mailed to you using the address you provided at registration. Should you wish the certificated to be sent to an alternate address please send an email to email@example.com.
In addition to your certificate, Globallinkage.org will keep a record of individuals who have completed the course as required by the HPCSA. Globallinkage.org will keep the records for at least five years.
A non-refundable fee of R 684.00. Candidates may repeat the examination up to 3 times at no additional cost.Course Evaluation
All candidates will have an opportunity to evaluate the course at the end of the examination.