- Competent in leading conference facility, accommodation and restaurant staff to achieve operational excellence.
- Control, manage and maintain excellent operational standards at the site including but not limited to cost control, stock control, quality control in food and beverage.
- Establish and adhere to client standards attached with the highest level of guest and staff satisfaction.
- Plan, organize, direct and control the day:to:day running of the operation as well as the staff in the outlet under your control in order to achieve your financial targets.
- Have good business acumen in dealing with all financial aspects of the operations.
- Deal with all labor issues effectively in order to avoid any workplace disputes and create a harmonious environment conducive to increased staff productivity.
- Provide creative solutions on any challenges within company parameters and ensure good corporate governance.
- Manage with uncompromising integrity, honesty and compassion
- Remain motivated and handle pressure situations with a positive character.
- Effectively report on the daily, weekly and monthly progression of the operation to Director.
- Establish excellent relationships with guests, the client and your team in order to ensure satisfaction levels remains on a high.
- Customer Service and client liaison
- Functions and Banqueting
- Marketing and events management
- Food and beverage management
Duties for Lodge, conferencing and restaurant
- Supervising of front house and back of house staff.
- Liaising with suppliers and other creditors.
- Ordering stocks, keeping track of movements of stocks and monitoring costs and selling prices.
- Interaction with customers and resolving customer complaints.
- Ensuring high levels of hygiene and cleanliness on the complex.
- Responsible for reservations
- Managing housekeeping operations
- Managing guest check in and check out
- Managing the interior and exterior environment of the property
- Ensuring a pleasant stay for guests
- Marketing the Lodge
- Motivating and appraising staff in the department
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
Well-spoken English, Computer literacy, Reservations systems experience, Exceptional organizational skills, Excellent people skills, An eye for detail, Charm and flair, Passion for the hospitality industry, Good hostess, University training in hospitality
Call 079497 4802 0r send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org